| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shirakawa in April is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 99.2mm (3.9in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Shirakawa April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Shirakawa, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Shirakawa: