| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shirakawa in May is mild at 14.9 °C (58.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 112.6mm (4.4in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:41 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Shirakawa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Shirakawa, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Shirakawa: